LUXE PACK SHANGHAI unveils its 2020 LUXE PACK in green Nominees
July 7th – 8th, 2020 – Shanghai Exhibition Center
Press release, June 16th, 2020
LUXE PACK Shanghai, the premier show for creative packaging, will take place on July 7th – 8th, at the Shanghai Exhibition Center.
For years now, sustainability is at the core of LUXE PACK SHANGHAI, shedding light on all the sustainable innovations the exhibitors develop. This year will be no exception, and brands are, more than ever, looking for more respectful solutions in the packaging field. The LUXE PACK in green prizes reward the best sustainable packaging solutions and responsible initiatives, to answer brands’ expectations. Its nominees are unveiled today.
The nominated companies have passed the 1st selection stage, seducing the jury with their packaging solutions with a lower environmental impact for category 1 or with their responsible initiatives, for the category 2.
On July 7th, there will be only 1 winner per category!
All media and visitors are welcome to discover in exclusivity these sustainable innovations in the conference room on July 7th at 4.10pm, just followed by the LUXE PACK in green Awards ceremony at 4.30pm.
Nominees Category 1:
- CLOUD BEAUTY INNOVATION HUB with its STONECO-TECH™;
- DONGGUAN QIXIN LEATHER presenting its Recycling-PU synthetic leather;
- INTERNATIONAL DESIGN PACKING submitting its Rigid box, a new way of holding products.
Nominees Category 2:
- PIMEX PAPER SHANGHAI promoting naked packaging
- TOKUSHU TOKAI PAPER and its Kami Lab
The 2020 jury of professionals is composed of:
- Karen DU, Director, Sustainable Fashion, IMPACT HUB SHANGHAI
- Céline CEN, Development and Sourcing Manager, CHANEL CHINA
- Anna KIM, Brand Activation Manager, CAMUS YUANLIU
- Hao CHANG, CEO, DADEYU
- Julia ZHU, Director of LK Research and Development Center, MAOGEPING Beauty
- Lu CHEN, Senior Design Director, XIAOMI
Stay tuned for more information about LUXE PACK SHANGHAI via our website www.luxepackshanghai.com and wechat (LUXE_PACK).